1.15.2010

new year's revelation


yes. yes...yes, i can do this.

i can grow my hair. i swear!

this year i'm gonna do it...and you know why? because i've decided that a pageboy is a wise choice...because when my hair is super long, i look super anonymous.

anyway, i don't like when people can't see my face. i like when people can see me scowling. it keeps them at arm's length.

at the same time, if i'm smiling, it's nice to share the smile...
who wants a curtain of hair anyway?
i don't...and hair is heavy, people. it's really heavy.
especially mine.

thanks to my mother, i've inherited hair that's made of really heavy steel. no one wants a heavy head...hair made of steel is incredibly tiring.

ok. so, that's my revelation of the day.

oh, that and how one should never visit a cold bar at an eatery and try to put fruit and food together...because by the time you get back to the office, it's just a fruity foody soup.
i speak from experience.
mangos, blueberries and blackberries shouldn't be mixed with couscous, tortellini and fresh mozzarella.

ok. it wasn't bad, but you get the point.

No comments: