3.25.2010

the all-time low...followed by the all-time high...which will lead back to an all-time low...


i just wanted to note this event down.

in a haze of allergies and a spring flu that has kept me from work for consecutive days, which is unheard in the haus of friday...

in this haze...

in this haze, i cried watching a folgers coffee commercial.

not only is it offensive because it's folgers (instant coffee is an automatic no!)...but i should be punched in the face for that kind of behavior.

the best part of waking up...is going back to sleep again (in the case of being sick).
i should've stuck to that instead of watching several hours of bad television and being caught with my emotional pants down in the complicated web of niche marketing via instant java that makes me question my life, my relationships and whether my father really understands me or not.

...in retrospect, that folgers commercial was way too psychological for my tastes.

screw you, folgers.

in other news, the one good thing that came of dragging myself back to work today was that i got to eat a very large cupcake that has momentarily made me forget about my physical maladies...mainly through intense amounts of sugar.

i'm surprised i still have teeth left. (insert my infamous toothy grin here + remnants of frosting)

...ok. back to work.

No comments: