3.30.2010

alas, poor sandwich, i knew him well...


yes, my digestion is back on track, the fever is gone, the congestion is minimal and i couldn't be happier.

yes, digestion...food is, afterall, one of my only remaining pleasures.

...and with the death of one pleasure (oh, cigarettes, i miss you), my pleasure in food has grown exponentially due to my tastebuds waking from a 13 year coma.

anyway, what i really came to discuss was the relapse in bad weather. not only did mother nature decide to yank the warm loveliness of spring from my desperate grasp in the form of temperatures in the 30's...she also decided that rain would be a good idea.

...because we haven't had enough of that lately.

alright. enough about that. just figured i would mention it.

other news?
it's back to re-motivating myself (or tricking myself) into creative endeavors...pouring over visual inspirations and studying up on film development...planning excursions for photography and daydreaming to kick-start the illustration.

i'm positive good weather will help me along and word on the street is that the weather i'm wishing for is right around the corner.

mayhaps i'll hold my breath till then.

No comments: